SickBrick is an action-oriented Sci-Fi FPS with modern graphics and oldschool gameplay set in (and outside of) a testing facility in an unknown desert. You are thrown into a strange world without any recollection of your past and forced to fight hostile robots with only one goal, and that is to destroy you.
The game contains the following:
- 15 maps with a mix of outdoor and indoor locations on a strange alien world.
- 5 unique and devastating weapons. Chainsaw, Shotgun, Lightning Gun, Grenade Launcher, and the Shock Rifle
- 10 deadly robotic enemies each with custom animations and sounds.
- Use of high definition (HD) graphics and sound effects.
- Includes MapEditor and ResourceEditor for creating custom maps and mods.
The game supports Windows, Mac, and Linux. On Windows it will run in either x86 or x64 depending on your OS. Mac and Linux are 32-bit only.
RAM: 1GB (1.5GB on Windows Vista)
GPU: GeForce 6800 GT, Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista)
CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista)