A super fast, twin analogue shooter for the modern age!
Way over in the big void of space live some aliens. They coveted [your planet] and would do anything to live there themselves. So what's [your planet] to do? Yeah, blast through them all! Face off against waves of enemies, bosses, big laser planets, blackholes, wormholes, giant lasers, planets and asteroids across 8 game modes!
Everything is procedurally generated from the way YOU play the game, from attack patterns, strength of bosses and enemies, pacing between waves, generosity of bonuses... etc!
- 8 Juicy, full fat Game Modes
- 4 giant, dynamic Bosses and 15 enemies
- 4 Player Co-op with scalable difficulty
- 15 Powerups, Perk System, New Weapons and the Friendly Mothership
- 20 Achievements
- Giant Lasers - Good and Bad!
- Narration from a cheeky cockney AI
- Full Tutorial
- Library and Secret Unlocks
- Smash through solid planets and asteroids, cruise through gas giants
- Comprehensive stat recording system
- Faster, adaptive and addictive gameplay
- Blackhole, Wormhole and loads more Events
- Full Xbox 360 controller compatibility
- Online highscores for each mode
9/10 Midlife Gamer
Really Big Sky Gives Me a Really Big Boner - Dual Shockers
...it's just you and your reflexes. - Kotaku
Final judgment? Get it. - Gamefront
It's exceptionally pretty, packed with different ways to play - Rock Paper Shotgun
System requirements: Windows (any)
Pixel Shader 2.0 capable video card
Internet connection for online features