Penguin Dash is a casual game, where you control a penguin through ice blocks and special blocks that causes various effects. You have to go to earth blocks to win a level, just be careful to not fall because the ice is slippery!
- Dozens of levels to play.
- Aditional level packs.
- 9 different types of blocks (More coming!).
- Floor block: a normal ice block, it is slippery!
- Dirty block: no one cleaned this one, will decrease your speed only when you are over it.
- Oiled block: a block with greasy oil, it increases your speed.
- Momentum block: will give you an impulse upwards!
- Shrinker block: oh my god, why your penguin is that small?
- Revert block: wow, its again at its normal size.
- Cracked Ice block: this ice will not support your weight, or maybe you can be a bit smaller.
- Inverter block: a block that inverts your movement controls!
- 6 different gamemodes:
- Arcade: It counts all your deaths and you can't die on this mode. Also "Chain" is enabled, so you can see how many levels you beat without dying!
- Easy: You have 200 lives. Only for non-experienced people!
- Normal: You have 50 lives. For most people!
- Crazy: You have 20 lives. Just for crazy people!
- Peaceful: Just play and relax. You can here stop penguin's movement and skip levels. Also it doesn't count lives or deaths.
- Harcore: You have 1 live only! Only for experts! Chain enabled.
- Deathrun: Run for your life in a procedurally generated level.
- Meltdown: A 168 blocks square map. Just 8 block will stay. Will you survive?
- 5 different cameras to see perspective.
- "W, A, S, D" or "Up, Down, Left, Right" to increase moving forces to the penguin.
- "Escape" to go to the Level Selection Screen.
- "Enter" to select/accept.
- Key "1" to change to standard camera.
- Key "2" to change between inclined cameras.
- Key "3" to change between sky cameras.
- "Space" to switch between cameras.
- "NUMPAD +" (At peaceful mode) to skip level.
- "Shift" (At peaceful mode) to freeze the penguin.
- Stick to increase moving forces to the penguin.
- "Start" to go to menu.
- "LB" to scroll cameras back.
- "RB" to scroll between cameras.
- "A" to accept / put a flag in Self Generated levels / freeze penguin in peaceful mode.
- "B" to cancel / go back.
Expect more updates with new content and bugfixes!
Thanks for downloading!
More block types and hundreds of levels!
Special packages with custom models, maps and configurations!
Better graphics for background and more animations.
Full Xbox and mouse support (Actually only movement works with them).
And I will try to do my best to have a "self generated" map feature!
Needs Microsoft XNA 3.1.