Pallino d'Oro 2012 is the First game ever of the Raffa bowls specialty.
It allows to play, in single and local multiplayer, the famous Italian tournament of the Pallino d'Oro.
The Bowls (known also as Bocci Ball or Bocce) is an ancient game that requires skill, strategy and just a little luck.
A game can be conducted between two players and the goal is to throw the bocce ball as close to the pallino ball as possible.
Tactics can get quite complex when players have sufficient control over the ball to throw or roll it accurately.
The game features:
- 3D Graphics
- Game physics by PhysX of NVIDIA
- Adrenalinic soundtrack
- Match commented by two sport speakers
- Match played inside a real Italian bowls center
- Player and referee movements in motion capture
- 2 play mode: single match and tournament
- Opponent selection: vs human or vs CPU
- Different bowls throw styles
- Raffa bowls rules
- Save and load of the best throws
1) Contact our support service to get the game serial code (please specify your email used to buy the game and the PayPal order number):
2) Launch the file install.exe and follow the instructions to install the game on your PC.
3) In the game activation pannel insert the serial code and create a new account.
4) Enjoy the game!
NOTE: to play with Pallino d'Oro 2012 you need an internet connection.
O.S.: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32 bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: 512 MB with DirectX 9.0c support and updated drivers
Audio: DirectX 9.0c support
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or later
Hard Disk: 5 GB
Controls: mouse and keyboard