Take the Overdriven ships and save the galaxy from an unknown enemy!
1 to 4 Players (Local Co-op), 4 Game-Modes : Story (7 Stages), The Line, Challenges, 28 Puzzle-Maps ( Color-Reflex Mode ).
4 Difficulties, 35 Alien Artifacts, 30 Awards, Local Highscores, OST Available from the Menu, and more ...
- "SILVER AWARD" in Best xbox live indie games for July 2012. www.neogaf.com
- "this is one of the better 2D shooters on XBLIG", www.neogaf.com
- "defiantly fun" 8/10, www.shortandsweetreviews.co
- "Overdriven works on every level, and even though I hate the genre, I found myself loving the game."
- "If you’re looking for a very competent indie title, intense gameplay and a solid experience overall, look no further." www.chud.com
- "This one's definitely a gem" on Youtube, July 2012.
- "it’s fast, fun, and assembled the right way", thexblig.com
- "Game Of The Week", "Overdriven is like a love letter to what made vertical scrolling space shooters so popular in the late 90's early 00's" www.talknerdytheshow.com
- "If you're a shump fan, Overdriven is a game you'll want to pick up" www.xblaratings.com
Software Requirements :
- .Net 4.0 Client, downloadable here :
- Xna 4.0 Redist, Downloadable here :
If both this 2 redists are installed,
Install the game and double-click on "Overdriven.exe" to play.
CPU Cores: Single Core
Minimum RAM: 1 GB
Graphics Card RAM: 128 MB
Graphics Card Shader Model: 2.0
Sound Card: Required
DirectX Version: 9.0c
Graphics Card: 7.0
CPU Speed: 1.0 GHz
Operating System: Windows XP (32/64-bit). Windows Vista (32/64-bit). Windows 7 (32/64-bit).