Survive the horrors of both Halloween frights and multisyllabic words in this hysterical vocabulary game show!
* Help Georgia Romero and become a hero in the Zombie Apocalypse
* Solve the mystery of who killed Mr. Critterboddy
* Take a trip through a haunted house
* Face your worst fears (and then some!)
* Find out what your fear of vampires is really called (it's an awesome word and you'll sound brilliant using it!)
...and more with OVER 100 QUESTIONS in this hilarious vocabulary game show where you can learn the fun way through game play!
If you're interested in sounding more articulate, using a newfound vocabulary to get a better job, live longer or gain superpowers, or if you just want to be able to use huge words to sound smart, this is definitely the place to start! You'll make it rain million dollar words left and right, earn achievements and even use your millions to purchase prizes for your desktop and to print and hang on the wall (you lucky rich parvenu!). So incinerate your word-a-day calendars as you laugh your way to over a hundred new words!
**Please note: The game CAN be played for free, but the online version doesn't allow for saving/loading, plus purchasing the game helps my future as a game developer! The prizes, however, require an internet connection to download!!!**
It's nothing but an .exe file; just save it somewhere you'll remember and run! No install required, no DRM!