The Incognito story continues in Episode 2!
The story of an old man lost in space continues...everything starts to go black. Awaking alone and in the infirmary of a large space station.
Incognito is meant to deliver simplified versions of gameplay from different genres and bring them together into a game that's epic in scale and requires different genre skills but is easy for the average hardcore gamer to jump into and play from beginning to end.
The genres change at each "zoom level" of the game:
- When you're on foot, it's a First-Person Shooter with RPG elements
- When you're in your ship, it's a Space Trading/Combat Simulation
- When you're in low orbit of a planet, it's a Simple Real-Time Strategy Game
- When you're in your hover-tank, it's a Tank Combat Game
In order to progress through each Episode, you'll have to conquer challenges at each level, gathering information on foot, exploring in your ship, landing on uninhabited planets and establishing bases, and on hostile planets, invading a planet's surface defenses in the hover-tank.
Windows Users: Requires Incognito Episode 1 Installed
Linux/Mac Users: Versions are standalone and independent of each other.
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Core 2 Duo / Athlon X2 or Better
- 1 GB Available System Memory
- NVIDIA 7800 Series / ATI Radeon 1800 Series or Better
- 1.5 GB Available Hard Drive Space