John Smith (generic name, you can choose your own) is a man in trouble. He’s lost everything he has in the Stock Market, his house is in danger of being washed away due to erosion. All he has is a life insurance policy. Depressed and despondent, he decides to end it all. Climbing to the top of his office building. A split second before he hits the ground, a wormhole opens up, and he vanishes! John awakens in a strange place. It’s clearly a high-tech world, but he can’t read any of the writing or understand the language he’s hearing. What’s going on; is he dead and in Hell?
Incognito is meant to deliver simplified versions of gameplay from different genres and bring them together into a game that's epic in scale and requires different genre skills but is easy for the average hardcore gamer to jump into and play from beginning to end.
The genres change at each "zoom level" of the game:
- When you're on foot, it's a First-Person Shooter with RPG elements
- When you're in your ship, it's a Space Trading/Combat Simulation
- When you're in low orbit of a planet, it's a Simple Real-Time Strategy Game
- When you're in your hover-tank, it's a Tank Combat Game
In order to progress through each Episode, you'll have to conquer challenges at each level, gathering information on foot, exploring in your ship, landing on uninhabited planets and establishing bases, and on hostile planets, invading a planet's surface defenses in the hover-tank.
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Core 2 Duo / Athlon X2 or Better
- 1 GB Available System Memory
- NVIDIA 7800 Series / ATI Radeon 1800 Series or Better
- 1.5 GB Available Hard Drive Space